From: Kevin on
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:27:52 -0500, Jim Anderson

>Pimlical is like a skin that runs on top of Access Desktop 6.2 for Palm,
>which is the feature lite desktop Access released. Access desktop is
>like the old version 3 of Palm Desktop, 1 address, no color for
>categories, just 4 phone fields, 4k note limit, etc.

It's much more than a skin. Pimlical was designed from the ground up
to be a standalone app outside of the palm environment. The first
iteration required the palm desktop but a standalone app came very
shortly after the initial app (sometime last December). There's too
many additional features for me to list.

Check it out at http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/. The Gorilla's will
be happy:)
--
E-mail: kevjay(a)attglobal.net