From: MPSAN on
My wife somehow messed up Versamail. It has been on her TX for a long
time now and does what she wants it to do. However she is getting the
dreaded AESLib error. She did a repair from the CD and now she can not
even hotsync.

HOWEVER, she was trying to find the Versamail APP on the Palm TX CD
and can not see where she she can go to just re-install Versamail. It
is still on her TX as Version 3.1c but how can she reinstall it...I
think she removed some MM files from the TX and that is how she got
into trouble in the first place...and YES it was all backed up but a
restore does not resolve this as the files she got rid of were not
part of the backup even before she removed them!

TIA
From: AJL on
MPSAN <empea3(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>she was trying to find the Versamail APP on the Palm TX CD

It's not on the TX CD.

>and can not see where she she can go to just re-install Versamail.

I got my Versamail back by doing a hard reset and bringing the TX back
to the way it came from the factory. Make backups first because all
your stuff will go away.
From: Dave on
AJL <nomail(a)fakeaddress.com> wrote in

> MPSAN <empea3(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>she was trying to find the Versamail APP on the Palm TX CD
>
> It's not on the TX CD.
>
>>and can not see where she she can go to just re-install Versamail.
>
> I got my Versamail back by doing a hard reset and bringing the TX back
> to the way it came from the factory. Make backups first because all
> your stuff will go away.

OK, I will tell her but she is not going to like it! :-)