From: Tom Willett on
Been messing around with the farm hand again?

<hayloft(a)newsgroup.com> wrote in message
: I want to put one of my old computers in the barn for my cows and
: horses to use. They get lonely for their relatives just like people
: and want to email their friends as well as using "Mymoos" and
: "Ponybook". (similar to myspace and facebook). I have an old
: computer with XP, but I am finding it hard to get a keyboard that is
: durable enough for their hooves, and a mouse they can move with their
: mouths. Where can I get these special keyboards and mice made for
: livestock? I already looked on Ebay and Amazon and found nothing.
:
: I'd also like to get special XP icons that look like horses and cows
: so they can tell which icons are theirs. Where can I get them?
:

From: Unknown on
You need to go to the Microsoft.Public.Windowsxp.General news group and ask
'LD5SZRA' where you
can get them. He has all the profane answers. Also ask 'Twayne' he'll fix
you up with some good registry cleaners.

From: JD on
hayloft(a)newsgroup.com wrote:
> I want to put one of my old computers in the barn for my cows and
> horses to use. They get lonely for their relatives just like people
> and want to email their friends as well as using "Mymoos" and
> "Ponybook". (similar to myspace and facebook). I have an old
> computer with XP, but I am finding it hard to get a keyboard that is
> durable enough for their hooves, and a mouse they can move with their
> mouths. Where can I get these special keyboards and mice made for
> livestock? I already looked on Ebay and Amazon and found nothing.
>
> I'd also like to get special XP icons that look like horses and cows
> so they can tell which icons are theirs. Where can I get them?

You're kidding, right? My cow gums up the mouse so quickly it's not funny.

What you need is Voice Recognition Software. Takes a little while to set
it up but then it's nothing but happy cows and horses!

--
JD..
From: Andy on
ok whos trying to start a cow and horse internet:)

From: Tom Willett on
Another problem is the keyboard. Not big enough for those hooves.

"Andy" <N(a)n.com> wrote in message
: ok whos trying to start a cow and horse internet:)
:
:
:
: "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
: news:exdza5u6KHA.420(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
: > hayloft(a)newsgroup.com wrote:
: >> I want to put one of my old computers in the barn for my cows and
: >> horses to use. They get lonely for their relatives just like people
: >> and want to email their friends as well as using "Mymoos" and
: >> "Ponybook". (similar to myspace and facebook). I have an old
: >> computer with XP, but I am finding it hard to get a keyboard that is
: >> durable enough for their hooves, and a mouse they can move with their
: >> mouths. Where can I get these special keyboards and mice made for
: >> livestock? I already looked on Ebay and Amazon and found nothing.
: >>
: >> I'd also like to get special XP icons that look like horses and cows
: >> so they can tell which icons are theirs. Where can I get them?
: >>
: >
: > You're kidding, right? My cow gums up the mouse so quickly it's not
funny.
: >
: > What you need is Voice Recognition Software. Takes a little while to set
: > it up but then it's nothing but happy cows and horses!
: >
: > --
: > JD..
: