From: Antares 531 on
On Tue, 4 May 2010 08:49:05 -0500, "Tom Willett"
<tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote:

>Another problem is the keyboard. Not big enough for those hooves.

Maybe they could be taught to use their ears to tap the keys. Both
cows and horses are very adroit at moving their ears around, aren't
they?
From: glee on
This is all they need:
Giant 10 Foot Long Computer Keyboard --
http://craziestgadgets.com/2008/05/29/giant-10-foot-long-computer-keyboard/

....and then there's this:
http://www.footmouse.com/

--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
A+

From: philo on
On 05/02/2010 01:32 AM, hayloft(a)newsgroup.com wrote:
> I want to put one of my old computers in the barn for my cows and
> horses to use. They get lonely for their relatives just like people
> and want to email their friends as well as using "Mymoos" and
> "Ponybook". (similar to myspace and facebook). I have an old
> computer with XP, but I am finding it hard to get a keyboard that is
> durable enough for their hooves, and a mouse they can move with their
> mouths. Where can I get these special keyboards and mice made for
> livestock? I already looked on Ebay and Amazon and found nothing.
>
> I'd also like to get special XP icons that look like horses and cows
> so they can tell which icons are theirs. Where can I get them?

maybe check on Farmville