From: hayloft on
I want to put one of my old computers in the barn for my cows and
horses to use. They get lonely for their relatives just like people
and want to email their friends as well as using "Mymoos" and
"Ponybook". (similar to myspace and facebook). I have an old
computer with XP, but I am finding it hard to get a keyboard that is
durable enough for their hooves, and a mouse they can move with their
mouths. Where can I get these special keyboards and mice made for
livestock? I already looked on Ebay and Amazon and found nothing.

I'd also like to get special XP icons that look like horses and cows
so they can tell which icons are theirs. Where can I get them?

From: John John - MVP on
That's pretty good stuff that you're smoking... or it's time for you to
get out of the barn!

From: VanguardLH on
hayloft(a)newsgroup.com wrote:

> I want to put one of my old computers in the barn for my cows and
> horses to use. They get lonely for their relatives just like people
> and want to email their friends as well as using "Mymoos" and
> "Ponybook". (similar to myspace and facebook). I have an old
> computer with XP, but I am finding it hard to get a keyboard that is
> durable enough for their hooves, and a mouse they can move with their
> mouths. Where can I get these special keyboards and mice made for
> livestock? I already looked on Ebay and Amazon and found nothing.
>
> I'd also like to get special XP icons that look like horses and cows
> so they can tell which icons are theirs. Where can I get them?

Yawn.
From: Daave on
hayloft(a)newsgroup.com wrote:
> I want to put one of my old computers in the barn for my cows and
> horses to use. They get lonely for their relatives just like people
> and want to email their friends as well as using "Mymoos" and
> "Ponybook". (similar to myspace and facebook). I have an old
> computer with XP, but I am finding it hard to get a keyboard that is
> durable enough for their hooves, and a mouse they can move with their
> mouths. Where can I get these special keyboards and mice made for
> livestock? I already looked on Ebay and Amazon and found nothing.
>
> I'd also like to get special XP icons that look like horses and cows
> so they can tell which icons are theirs. Where can I get them?

Try Ehay.

From: glee on
"Daave" <daave(a)example.com> wrote in message
> hayloft(a)newsgroup.com wrote:
>> I want to put one of my old computers in the barn for my cows and
>> horses to use. They get lonely for their relatives just like people
>> and want to email their friends as well as using "Mymoos" and
>> "Ponybook". (similar to myspace and facebook). I have an old
>> computer with XP, but I am finding it hard to get a keyboard that is
>> durable enough for their hooves, and a mouse they can move with their
>> mouths. Where can I get these special keyboards and mice made for
>> livestock? I already looked on Ebay and Amazon and found nothing.
>>
>> I'd also like to get special XP icons that look like horses and cows
>> so they can tell which icons are theirs. Where can I get them?
>
> Try Ehay.

LOL...that's a good one, Daave.

....glen