From: Carlos on
Turtle,
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816307
Carlos

From: Charlie Russel-MVP on
Honestly, in this day and age, I have a very hard time finding any
advantages to dynamic volumes. They complicate system recovery, and they
aren't supported by non-Windows systems.

What are you trying to accomplish? Is this a server or a workstation? If
you're trying to enable RAID, then please, do yourself a favour and use a
hardware RAID card. Or even the built in RAID on virtually every motherboard
shipping today.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/Russel