First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
AC capacitor question
Hi, I believe it is possible but I would just like a confirmation. I would like to know if I can use an AC capacitor and make it behave like a DC cap, I would like to do a rail gun. Are DC capacitor better suited, do they perform better for a quick discharge.?? K ... 26 Mar 2010 10:23
Samsung C3010 Price List and Features
Samsung C3010 is a dual-band GSM candybar phone. It features 65k color TFT display, VGA camera, MP3 player, FM Radio and microSD slot for memory. samsung c3010 price in india - buy new samsung c3010 mobile phone at lowest price, themobilestore.in offers best deal to buy samsung mobile phones at low price in indi... 24 Mar 2010 08:52
NiTM - Your One Stop IT Solutions Center
Dear Sir / Madam, NiTM Technologies Pte Ltd, ( www.NiTMTech.com ) is Your One Stop IT Solutions Center. We highly focus the business of IT connectivity bringing technologies across continents thereby forgoing the world closer. Time Attendance & Leave Management Solution with Door Access Control Device • At... 24 Mar 2010 07:44
Real Estate Agents Are Taking The Power
Real Estate Agents Are Taking The Power Real Estate Agents NEEDED to sell Bank Foreclosure Real Estate Listings. Banks Need Help With Foreclosures! Banks need Real Estate Agents to Help list and sell $600 Billion worth of foreclosures homes nation wide. Finally a way for Real Estate Agents to take the Power... 23 Mar 2010 21:45
pulse counter
I want to count TTL pulses from a PMT. (There is already some pulse shaping and discriminator electronics between the PMT and output.) The TTL pulses have a fixed width of 300ns and a rate from 10 Hz to several hundred kHz (coming at random times). In the good-old-days all the frequency counters did this just fin... 29 Mar 2010 21:25
Write to Geneva and plead the citizens of Geneva to block the entrances to LHC.
On Mar 22, 2:28 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...(a)yandex.ua> wrote: OTOH, the chance that Magnetic is a raving lunatic or a troll is very high, and the fact that he's making terrorist threats against Geneva is absolutely uncontrovertible. So you want to believe a terrorist? Idiot! If you wa... 23 Mar 2010 13:39
Motionless Induction
Hi, let's say there is a magnetic field of a _permanent magnet_, and a fixed/nonmovable induction coil is placed into field. Is it possible periodically to change (ie. "disturb") the intensity of the said magnetic field so that an induction happens without moving the coil and the magnet? Could an oszillator (or r... 26 Mar 2010 16:45
Today night the physicists-criminals from CERN accelerated protonsto the record energy 3.5 TeV per beam.
John wrote: My philosophy is simple. If the world has ended and all is destroyed - I won't worry about it. And if the world is not destroyed and all is the same - I still won't worry about it. If the world is not destroyed and all is the same, it doesn't mean that you don't have a reason to be... 21 Mar 2010 15:04
CERN. If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war-head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva.
If I had an access to the start-button of a rocket with nuclear war- head I would push it and I would direct it on Geneva. Why? Am I crazy? No! Those physicists of CERN are crazy. To kill million of people with 100% probability is much more humane than to wait the moment then CERN physicists would kill 6 700... 21 Mar 2010 16:13
Ping Kari Laine
I made an error on the LC setup; it should look like this: +--------------+ | | | [L] | | +-------+ [FUNCTION GEN] +<----[X10 PROBE]---|VERT | | | | | | [C] ... 4 Apr 2010 09:20