First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
capacitor on series with transformer primary?
I was taking apart a broken rechargeable razor, and found a 0.15 uF, 250V capacitor in series with the primary of the (tiny) transformer. The tiny <1 cu. in capacitor was to charge a NiCd battery. What is the function of this capacitor? Can the transformer safely function without the capacitor in series? ... 27 Apr 2010 23:32
Open Collector?
Hi, I just built Velleman 8061 and got it eventually working - I think? But I have a question. Shouldn't I be able to see whether line is active by resistance meter over the transistor? If I have understood right the resistance over the transistor should change when line is on or off? Now the resistanc... 27 Apr 2010 13:20
Testing a varactor for capacitance while under use?
Does anyone know if one can test a varactor to see what capacitance it is exhibiting while it is being used to tune a circuit? I would think that hooking the meter across the varactor while it is tuned to the desired point would show what capacitance it had at that point, but this would essentially be hooking ... 27 Apr 2010 15:39
lose down this news group.
Looks like this news group has gone the way of some others. It's inundated with advertising; for Gucci and Rolex cheap copies, imitation or over-stock Nike shoes etc. doubtful services or site references and so on. So it's now virtually useless for it's original purpose. i.e. discussion of basic electronics an... 29 Apr 2010 22:34
AT91SAM7A3 minimum programming setup
Hi to all! I haven't designed something that uses JTAG for flash programming even though I used a ready-made system a fiew years ago. I recently bought a ULINK compatible USB JTAG programming device that supports KEIL products for programming and debugging. I am targeting at using an AT91SAM7A3 that I have, so... 24 Apr 2010 11:39
The Earth can already be pregnant now. It would be great to have online page about the intensity of electron antineutrino, registered at neutrino observatories
I regularly look at the page http://op-webtools.web.cern.ch/op-webtools/vistar/vistars.php?usr=LHC3 It would be great to have another online page, - about the intensity of electron antineutrino, registered at neutrino observatories. I think that contemporary earthquakes and volcanoes have no any connection to the... 26 Apr 2010 12:37
Help offered in Financial services
Hello, We provide help to Financial Services companies, institutions in the following business areas; Banking Life Insurance Non Life Insurance Capital Markets Mutual Funds and other Financial Institutions Our services include; 1. Data Digitization - Documents Digitizing: paper-to-Digital/soft formats ... 24 Apr 2010 01:36
exact current and potential source
Hi, I am testing several things and now I would need a very exact current and voltage source. It would be nice if it were correct to 0.001mV/mA. Even more is better but I think that pushing a little. I can't probably construct one myself from a schematic. So ready devices preferred. If the prices are high th... 27 Apr 2010 01:04
business collaboration
Hi, I represent Alcove Technologies, an offshore based IT services outsourcing company. With your kind permission, I would like to take two minutes of your time to discuss a mutual business opportunity please. We help our worldwide customers with our end-to-end Embedded Systems solutions & services that includ... 23 Apr 2010 17:56
SIM Card Reader - Recover Deleted Phone Numbers & Text Msgs
View all information including deleted text messages, contacts, numbers last dialed and more, directly on your computer. Ensure your child's safety or your lover's fidelity by reviewing text messages and calls on your computer. Works with ANY SIM card or Smart Card. http://www.progneer.com/wp/information_more_pub... 23 Apr 2010 17:56