First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
basic TV question
Do all TV's have built in degaussing coils these days? I have a CRT style TV that's been in service for ~ 4 years and it has been gradually losing "color purity" mostly on the bottom edges in a circular pattern - center good. I can null out the green or magenta it favors and correct the color by holding a pie... 6 Jun 2010 07:15
2 pin vs 4 pin bulb
What are the advantages of a 4pin vs a 2pin bulb..... the manufacturer of my task light used a 2 pin bulb but the socket is made to accept a 4 pin...... Also..... the socket wire connections are of the type Leviton as seen in this photo..... http://bplusl.com/html/nu6-1128eol.htm I am trying to replace the balla... 3 Jun 2010 08:56
Looking for PS glitch with Tek scope?
I have a machine in that I suspect the PS (+24vdc) is sagging under load which is causing all kind of havoc with the digital circuits. The load is brief, so I've not been able to capture it with a DMM. I borrowed a Tek TDS410 digitizing scope. It's quite complex (to me, anyway) and I'm not sure how to view the... 9 Jun 2010 10:51
Uncertain Capacitor Values
Hey folks, maybe somebody can help me figure this out. I was looking for a particular cap, and came to find myself a bit confused on exactly how to determine what the value is. I know about the capacitor value charts out there, and have used those before. But this cap has stuff written on both sides of it for so... 2 Jun 2010 23:07
Energy v Information
If you are having trouble detecting something then *a fortiori* you ain't got nothing that can produce useful amounts of mechanical work. Period. An excellent example of this was the cold fusion idiots having trouble finding a precise enough thermometer to prove that they had something that had jack to do with... 3 Jun 2010 08:56
Biggest Lie Yet Of the Spill: BP "Couldn't Determine the Flow Rate"
This is kind of the reverse of cold fusion where they were having trouble detecting the temperature of something they were claiming might provide useful amounts of mechanical shaft work: 21" OD riser would have a fluid velocity of 1.07 mph at 50,000 bbl/day leakage (the consistent real world value).   You ... 3 Jun 2010 21:15
We are here for all your events!
Attention! Need an excellent event management for your business and home we must do events on your behalf with attractive Fees! Contact us :-) Rtlx Groups 61 PNS Gold Mahal, South Avani Moola Street, Madurai - 625 001, Ph No. 0452-4230735, MBL 9597766651/52 Website: www.rtlxgroups.com Email ID: rtlxgro... 1 Jun 2010 04:20
PIC micro uart puzzle
Can anyone suggest why the following is happening? I have two Pics, a '690 and a '2455, communicating via eusart (8-bit). After a succesful round of query/response, the '690 transmits (confirmed on scope), but the '2455 doesn't receive. '690 '2455 ---- ----- . MOVWF TXREG BTFSS PIR1, RCIF . G... 5 Jun 2010 15:49
instructor solution manual for Engineering Mechanics Dynamics, Bedford & Fowler, 5th Edition
Here are instructor's solutions manuals to the scientific textbooks in PDF format. They cover solutions to all problems. If you need any, let me know its title, edition and author. If your title is not listed here don't worry because it is a list of some .. NOTE: This service is NOT free, and Don't reply here, inst... 30 May 2010 21:56
measuring EMF
Hello, I would like to know if anyone know of a good performing EMF meter. mainly from 0 to 1Ghz under 200$. The only one I saw was a trifield recorder, that ''they '' use also for ghost hunting. I am not into ghost hunting, but will this measure , My home power outlet EMF, radio wave coming in my house ? becau... 1 Jun 2010 16:24