First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Quantiative Science Before BP's cap&trade rip-off
nice phraseology, and certainly apt, and I refer to the article on Kepler's view of Aristotle's bogus astronomy, belowsville You missed the point. Peer-review groups and other communitarian --les ducs d'oil! http://tarpley.net ... 15 Jul 2010 20:55
60/40 vs. 63/37 Solder
Why are there these two very similar solders? Is there any situation where one is better than the other? I understand the eutectic nature of 63/37, and I wonder if/when 60/40 might ever be better to use. --- Joe ... 19 Jul 2010 22:22
Tips on DMM for a newbie?
Can you spare any tips on DMMs for newbies? Thanks in advance, Rui Maciel ... 15 Jul 2010 16:31
Stephen Wolfram's book, "A New Kind of Science" gives us three (3) very important facts:
Stephen Wolfram's book, "A New Kind of Science" gives us three (3) very important facts: 1. Mathematics can only explain simple things. 2. You need a model to explain complicated things. 3. But - a simple model can explain complicated things. It looks to me like we have a PHASE model here. "in phase att... 13 Jul 2010 07:37
Cheap Wholesale Bape Shoes
vheap Wholesale UGG Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtrade99.com/) Cheap Wholesale Ugg Boots (paypal payment) Cheap Wholesale Gucci Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtrade99.com/) Cheap Wholesale GUCCI Boots Cheap Wholesale Lacoste Shoes Cheap Wholesale LV Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtr... 13 Jul 2010 03:16
Newbie: tips on how to start?
I'm looking into picking up electronics as a hobby. What advice can you spare? Thanks in advance, Rui Maciel ... 23 Jul 2010 00:34
The ideas of time?
The ideas of what we are - is of little interest if the ideas of what we see - are of little or no internals if the ideas of what a simply complicated structures of approval is in the ideas of what a simply idealized inters is in the overall inters of what we see & obligate towards are in the ideas of what we s... 18 Jul 2010 02:00
SLA battery orientation?
Does SLA battery orientation matter only when charging? Thanks. ... 12 Jul 2010 07:25
Quantiative Science Before Galileo
> > Or are you a conspiracy theorist who believes 98% of the scientists on the planet are in on a conspiracy? That's about the same percentage who held that the Sun went round the Earth. When did who believe that? Bret Cahill ... 30 Jul 2010 05:20
Phone Jack
Hello, I'm an amateur when it comes to repairing things. I have static on my phone line and called the phone company. They came out and everything is ok at the NID outside. I have located the jack with the problem. It's a jacks that my DSL and phone like connect to. I swapped DSL filters and that is not the pr... 9 Jul 2010 17:13