First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
TEKTRONIX 5403/D40 Oscilloscope -- Does It Work?
I bought a used Subject scope 10 years ago and really never used it, except to try it for simple tasks. It was probably beyond what I needed, but I knew the seller and the price was right. Time to sell it. I'd like to know if it actually works before selling it, but have long forgotten whatever I needed to kno... 26 Jul 2010 20:29
flashlight circuit
why the hell does my flashlight go dim, but when I knock it hard it gets bright again? What can I do to fix this? I don't understand what's going on here... ... 28 Jul 2010 06:22
Derivation of e=0,5MvvN(N-k)
On Jul 26, 10:43 am, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:  <deletia impletum> I have no idea what (N-k) is supposed to do, and I don't googol ****, partly because of a restraining order; unfortunately, I'm using their front-end for these NGs. thus: 3 choices, 2 choices, 1 choices (3?, or "three... 31 Jul 2010 09:38
Scissors Appear On Plot On LT SPICE
Does this mean the circuit analysis requires too much computing power? It would be nice to get accurate phase angles and amplitudes as with simple circuits. Bret Cahill ... 31 Jul 2010 21:38
Isopropyl Alcohol for Cleaning Flux
In one of the posts about solder, somebody mentioned CVS Drug Store for 91% isopropyl alcohol. I just called a CVS, it's $2.79 for 16 ounces and $2.99 for 32 ounces. That's 20 cents more for double the 16 ounce size. (This is in southern California). A mildly related question: In thinking about other uses ... 2 Aug 2010 13:39
Solder flux and resistance
When testing a high impedance board (up to 1 G ohm) I found that the SMD 0805 10 Meg ohm resistors measured only 6 meg ohm. The problem was traced back to the liquid flux used with Rohs solder. (100 Meg and 1 G resistors are through hole and measured correctly.) I then wanted to measure the resistance of dif... 23 Jul 2010 23:29
Quantiative Science Before Galileo, Venetian Party friend of Pope Urban -- BP's cap&trade?
Is it impossible for you to think straight? Looks like your skills are vital for einsteinism! ... 25 Jul 2010 21:38
Ohms law power problem
Using a 12 ohm load and 12 volt supply, what is the power gain when the voltage is raised to 12.1 volts? Considering the formula P=E^2/R the power at 12 volts will be 144/12 = 12 watts. And, at 12.1 volts, the power will be 146.41/ 12 = 12.2 watts, for a gain of 200 milliwatts. But if the current at 12 volts i... 29 Jul 2010 12:59
Quantiative Science Before Galileo, Venetian Party friend of Pope Urban -- BP's cap&trade?
where did the N and k go, and how is it different from *vis viva*?... anyway, there are lots of Einsteinmaniacs who believe that "M&M got 'no result,'" but taht doesn't make it, so. c(v=V1) = c(v=V2) which comes from an analytical bungle from the null results of the MMI experiment as opposed to c(v=V) = ... 22 Jul 2010 16:55
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME Work with online free cpa network learn how to work from your home by using cpa offers Great payout methods( cheque,paypal,wire transfer) No investment Earn from $2-$44 per lead Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get ... 22 Jul 2010 09:13