First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
laptop accessories coupon code
Find great supprise on http://www.feevoo.com , laptop accessories coupon code: BIIHBAJGEF, 5% OFF, time limited. ... 6 Jul 2010 05:43
First Responders to Good Technical OPs on BP's cap&trade nostrum
as far as I know, the ethanol subsidies are creating a dustbowl in the Midwest, with the farmers building huge storages for corn to game the hedge-funds etc. ad vomitorium ... which, of course, are nothing, compared to Waxman's cap&trade. Itisassumedthatnearlyallofthegasolinerequiredfortheproductionofethanol ... 5 Jul 2010 23:15
EARN $9,000 MONTHLY WITH CJ, GOOGLE, LINKSHARE & CLICKBANK
EARN $9,000 MONTHLY WITH CJ, GOOGLE, LINKSHARE & CLICKBANK Register Now & Start Earning at http://dreamscametrue.in (This website will not be open in GOOGLE CHROME ) ... 5 Jul 2010 05:38
Ultra low frequency VCO
Could some electronics guru please help ? Is there any commonly available reference design for an ultra low frequency voltage controlled oscillator ? I developed a 60 Hz center frequency SPICE model using common op-amps. I was wondering if there are any reference designs out there. Any feedback would be very usefu... 15 Jul 2010 10:57
input impedance of THAT 1512 IC?
Hey all; I've been reviewing the THAT 1512 data sheet (http://www.thatcorp.com/datashts/THAT_1510-1512_Datasheet.pdf) and am trying to figure out what the input impedance would be for the circuits they've given.In Fig. 4 on p. 6 for instance, would the input impedance be 1K, or 1K||1K = 500 ohms, or 2K, or somet... 5 Jul 2010 16:40
Old Solder
A couple of days ago I did a small repair to an electronic timer. It just need a bit of solder to reconnect a wire. I had a devil of a time with that small repair, the solder just didn't want to flow over the wire and onto the pad on the PCB. A little while later, it occurred to me that maybe the problem was t... 11 Jul 2010 17:05
Epson Perfection Scanner Problem
Hi Experts :-) I have an Epson 1640SU that worked very well until today. Now, when I press the start button, it click-clicks and the carriage does not move. I removed the screws and tried to take the top off. The front of the top has catches that project into the base so it does not allow me to lift up ... 5 Jul 2010 13:19
Connector naming convention
What is a general term for a connector - any connector in common use, male or female - that's fitted at the end of a cable, to distinguish it from one that's mounted on a box or a pcb? ... 3 Jul 2010 14:35
Can A Band Pass Filter Speed Up Lock In Amplification?
Is prefiltering or filtering before the phase sensitive detection step of lock in a common practice? If the signal frequency is in a fairly narrow band, say one octave, can a band pass filter speed up the aquistion time of a lock in? Bret Cahill ... 5 Jul 2010 13:19
Writing & Editing Jobs
Hi, We are looking for some people that are interested in working from their home on a part or full-time basis. If you want to earn $100, $200 or even up to $500 a day, and you don't mind writing some short opinions up, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We work with hundreds of companies such as 20th C... 28 Jul 2010 21:46