First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Voltage Reflection Coefficient Question
In Wes Hayward's book "Introduction to Radio Frequency Design" on page 116, the voltage reflection coefficient is given as gamma = V-/V+ = (z-1)/(z+1) where z is the normalized impedance, Zin/Z_o. As an example, the author then takes a circuit comprised of a 2 volt source into a voltage divider to calculate the... 7 Aug 2010 18:00
Linearily of Derivative Circuits At High Frequency
To get to a higher frequency, is it possible to just use a smaller cap and/or resistor on op amp derivative taking circuits? Bret Cahill ... 11 Aug 2010 20:15
Convert Bits/sec to Hz
I understand that they are different domains (Hz - analog and bits/sec - digital), how would one convert e.g., 1Gbit/s to corresponding Hertz frequency ? ... 9 Aug 2010 03:36
===Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com
Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com Christian Louboutin was founded in 1992,France but it rapidly became a worldwide famous brand. There are a lot of stars are the fans of it such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham. Once the red outsole appeared you will ... 4 Aug 2010 03:51
+++ NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com
NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional American football. It was formed by eleven teams in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association, with the league changing its name to the National Football League in 1922. The league curre... 4 Aug 2010 00:37
Sampling Only When SNR Is Above Some Limit
In some situations the time periods when noise will be an issue are easy to identify. Instead of subtracting or filtering the noise you use a comparator to simply shut down the noisy signal until the SNR improves. This basic approach is possible analogue as well as digital. What is the name of this method or s... 3 Aug 2010 22:26
Getting started with Switcher design
I've seen switching power supplies mentioned occasionally here. I'd like to learn about designing such power supplies: choice of controller chips, MOSFETs and inductors. I know about the principle of buck and boost but that is about it. Where should I start? There must be a good app note to get going. (I reali... 6 Aug 2010 04:59
Supper Cooling Radion GPU in HP Pavilion tx2350ea Laptop - How to ?
Hi all, I have this Laptop which has given up the ghost immediately two days after its warranty expiring. To cut the long story short, I have ordered another mobo. The original heat sink method for GPU on this mobo is thermal pad which I think is very inefficient, causing lots of laptop failure and HP has, I b... 3 Aug 2010 09:14
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL....
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL At http://2050videos.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 3 Aug 2010 08:09
can I run MC1496 (modulator) w/ 80MHz carrier?
Hi, for reference: http://www.onsemi.com/pub_link/Collateral/MC1496-D.PDF Can I run this chip with an 80MHz carrier? I'm trying, but the output is very weak. The datasheet isn't clear to me. thanks! ... 3 Aug 2010 04:54
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12