First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hollywood NetBook ™ Webshop
Digital Video Camera Canon GL2 MiniDV Digital Camcorder w/20x Optical Zoom http://astore.amazon.com/entertainmens-20/detail/B00006FXHQ GSI Outdoor World's Smallest/Lightest, High Definition Digital Camera, Ultra Video Camcorder, Voice Recorder, Webcam, 4gb Built in Memory, Install In-Dash on Windshield for C... 30 Jun 2010 14:15
Micro controller and printer
Hi, how people have connected a printer to micro controller? On my quest to learn PICs (mostly the 32-bit). I have only used included basic in the BV513 to learn how to connect external circuitry to uC. I tested with PicKIT III and was able to read the BV513. Then it must be possible to program it also. An... 30 Jun 2010 17:36
Destructive Testing On SPICE
Is there any circuit simulator that accounts for overload and failure of components? Bret Cahill ... 28 Jul 2010 17:22
Newbie question, please...
Hello all, a related issue came up in the pinball newsgroup I read regularly... Suppose you have an AC electric motor that spins at 100 rpm when supplied with a 110 VAC, 60 Hz electricity source. If you could change the frequency of the AC from 50 Hz to 60 Hz, what would be the resulting performance change... 29 Jun 2010 19:37
Dimmer circuit vs solid state relay ?
I used a dimmer circuit to control my heater 1600 W instead of a solid stste relay as both use a equal 25A triac as a on and off switch. The triac of the dimmer circuit become very hot which is unexpected. I am curious to know the causes of it. Thanking members for their generous reply. ... 30 Jun 2010 12:00
Anyone Know where I can get a 5" usb floppy drive?
See subject? ... 28 Jun 2010 13:56
Blower speed
I am converting an old computer fan into a blower. Over here at 240 volts, its speed is not adequate. Is there any way to increase the speed (rpm) without burning the motor. Thanks. Steve. ... 27 Jun 2010 19:24
What does "high side" MOSFET driver mean ?
Not being a power electronics person, could some electronics guru please explain the term "high side" MOSFET driver. Thanks in advance. ... 24 Jun 2010 19:43
4mA current regulator
can anyone offer any suggestions on how to make a simple 4mA current regulator... I started looking at LM317 voltage regulators, but found that they're gonna output a minimum of 10mA... I'm now looking at JFETs with a resistor between the source and gate... most the JFETs I'm finding can only provide currents less ... 28 Jun 2010 18:23
folks really believe that oilcos hate cap&trade on fossilized fuels TM?
teabagism is based on a false principle, that the American Revolution was predicated upon "taxation without representation," which was but a tiny corner of the real ecoonomic problem -- which is exemplified by the so-called Nobel Prize in Economics, such as the NYTimes columnist got; there ain't no such a thing! ... 23 Jun 2010 22:47