First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Strange behavior driving a relay from a 555 time in monostable mode
I've set up a 555 timer to put out a pulse of about 2 seconds, and have confirmed it works with an led. However, when I replace the led with a relay, the 555 outputs positive voltage indefinitely, keeping the relay energized. I have confirmed with a multimeter that the trigger pin is high, and that the output pin i... 10 Jun 2010 13:25
What's the Holdup With 3-D Monitors?
Stereo vision should be easy with LCD monitors. Just polarize every other pixel one way and the remaining half 90 degrees. If the orientation of each pixel could be changed back and forth quickly enough then both images could come from the same set of pixels. It should also be easy to make stereo compatible w... 16 Jun 2010 01:17
NEC 870 for Lighting on the Web?
Supposedly the NEC 870 book on lighting codes is on the web I've seen references to it, but no pdf? Anyone know? ... 10 Jun 2010 19:03
Simple hack to get $800 to your home.
On Jun 8, 12:37 am, money mania <ukpoun...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Simple hack to get $800 to your home at  http://latestnewsupdate.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you w... 8 Jun 2010 20:37
And blocking oscillators
"Winfield Hill" <Winfield_member(a)newsguy.com> wrote in message news:hul6l202csi(a)drn.newsguy.com... With your explanation, the oscillator is much more attractive. Some folks can't stomach magnetics, perhaps that's part of the criticism. Anyway, ignore JF and JT when they get bitchy, it must be something t... 8 Jun 2010 14:53
John Larkin's LC oscillator
was Re: Twin T circuit wanted John Larkin wrote... ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Ships_Bell.JPG On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 George Herold wrote: I loved your bell circuit John! I didn't quite get how the inductor was working. But still I got the idea. Thanks. George H. This is kind of a cute cir... 18 Jun 2010 14:39
Twin T circuit wanted
Can someone supply a single transistor circuit that will give a damped sine wave when a pulse is applied? to emulate a bell sound -- ... 12 Jun 2010 11:32
CFP: Optical SuperComputing Workshop 2010
3rd International Workshop on Optical SuperComputing in Bertinoro (OSC10) November 17-19, Bertinoro, Italy http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~dolev/OSC10 SCOPE: OSC, the International Workshop on Optical SuperComputing, is an annual forum for research presentations on all facets of optical computing for solving ha... 5 Jun 2010 02:47
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
On Jun 4, 12:57 pm, kajol <texaspes...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Simple hack to get $500 to your home athttp://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to... 4 Jun 2010 20:17
TDS410 questions
Once an event is captured (trigger has come and gone), I see a waveform fixed on the display. I presume this is the digitized waveform now in memory. I want to view forward and backward in the event. How do I do this? It's not clear how to scroll through the waveform. Must I first save the waveform? This po... 9 Jun 2010 15:20