First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL....
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://100bestvideos.co.cc I have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box ,click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 2 Aug 2010 12:33
"What Galileo Avoided [corresp. w. Kepler]"
I know; cracking the books & the lab-door are quite a bit more of interest than the self-imposed ghettos of Usenet. enough of idiocy thus: I just found abok that addresses many of the concerns -- from a brief perusal of about three "random" openings, and of the index -- of the Truthers; it's from 2005, by... 1 Aug 2010 00:52
Blowhards Sailing Downwind
There sure seems to be a lot of people in need of remedial reading-for-content involved in the thread about sailing downwind. First of all, in all the posts that I can stand to read, John Larkin is NOT saying that his wind-propelled object would move FASTER than the tailwind, just that it WOULD move in the direct... 10 Aug 2010 22:27
ltspice model for a kettle element !
Anyone like to suggest some improvements to my simulation of a relay switching a kettle element? I guessed at all values - the inductor value , no clue what that would be anyway Version 4 SHEET 1 880 680 WIRE 320 -272 0 -272 WIRE 320 -224 320 -272 WIRE 0 -192 0 -272 WIRE 0 0 0 -112 WIRE 192 0 0 0 WIR... 1 Aug 2010 12:40
Accounting Information Systems 10E Bodnar Solutions Manual is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today.
Accounting Information Systems 10E Bodnar Solutions Manual is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today. ... 30 Jul 2010 16:21
HOT ANUSHKA PICTURES FOR BOLLYWOOD FANS
HOT ANUSHKA PICTURES FOR BOLLYWOOD FANS ------------------------------------- http://sites.google.com/site/anushkaphotosalert ... 29 Jul 2010 20:43
Components Store
For new, obsolete, and hard to find components check: http://cic-electronic-components-store.ebid.net New store! Adding more components, check often... Thank you for visiting! ... 28 Jul 2010 15:10
Digital Capacitor 1 Farad
I bought a digital 1 farad cap (ICBM-7244CRP) at a swap meet for $15 thinking I could sell it on ebay for a $30 or more. I'm not sure how it works since it has a 40 amp relay inside to disconnect the cap from the outside world. I think the display is for power or voltage, but there are no switches to select a fun... 3 Aug 2010 12:33
Portable Oscilloscope
The markings on the housing of the 120 / 240 v ac Protek P-3502C don't say anything about power consumption, only to use a 1 amp fuse. The web page claims the newer models at least are low power or energy efficient so I hooked it up to an $8.00, 60 watt inverter on a 12 v 22 amp hr lead acid gel cell. It only d... 1 Aug 2010 22:28
Derivation of e=0,5MvvN(N-k) and explaining Doppler effect with f=c/wavelength, where c=c(mu, ep) + v
On Jul 27, 1:55 pm, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: friction is a loss to heat. No, friction is a force.  there is always an opposing force, True, but as Schroeder's experiment with linear motors show, the reaction is orthogonal. or at least there is no vacuum that is too good to be true.  I ... 27 Jul 2010 20:36
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13