From: yuppicide on
Only 600mah per battery. Maybe some third party makes a more powerful
battery, but I never looked.

From: yuppicide on
Anyway, I'm extremely happy with the mouse. It's got 3 on the fly speed
settings right on the mouse, shows you the battery life too.

Only once or twice did I have a problem.. I didn't insert the battery all
the way into the charger..

... I could have switched to an old optical we had lying around, but I opted
to turn "mouse keys" in Windows.

From: Bob I on
Sounds like 1 AAA NiCd battery, and possibly you aren't even getting the
600mah out of it. NiCd can get a short cycle memory if you always
recharge it before it drains.

From: yuppicide on
It's Lithium Ion. It shows you when it needs charging. Green = good,
flashing red = time to recharge.

> Sounds like 1 AAA NiCd battery, and possibly you aren't even getting the
> 600mah out of it. NiCd can get a short cycle memory if you always recharge
> it before it drains.
>
> yuppicide wrote:
>> Only 600mah per battery. Maybe some third party makes a more powerful
>> battery, but I never looked.
>>
>> "Bob I" <birelan(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>Sounds like a pretty low capacity rechargeable doesn't it.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: I need help!
Next: Port replicator screws up num lock