From: TheSQLGuru on
You missed the complete winner here - HyperBac. Contact Jeffrey Aven,
javen(a)hyperbac.com.

Disclaimer: I have a close relationship with Hyperbac, use their products
and recommend them to my clients. Also, if you care to you can mention
TheSQLGuru sent you you will get a discount and my daughter will get a few
coins for her college fund.

--
Kevin G. Boles
Indicium Resources, Inc.