From: Fritz on
Read up on BIS if you don't want to run BES. It's somewhat limited but it
can use OWA and it's free. BIS will push messages to the device every 15
mins.

From: John on
Sorry, would that be BlackBerry Internet Service? As I mentioned yesterday,
this BlackBerry stuff is new to me. I've never used it or supported it.

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/14174/index.jsp?name=User+Guide+-+BlackBerry+Internet+Service3.0&language=English&userType=1&category=BlackBerry+Internet+Service&subCategory=

From: Fritz on
Yes, that's it!