From: Raul on
I have two EX secretaries that when some people create a calendar apptn for
various users they get "postmaster" email notifying them of undeliverable to
people who are no longer here and had their exchange mailbox remove as well
as their domain login .

Any idea where to look in Exchange 2003 for where these individual names are
still embedded somewhere? I cant find it in the individual Outlook profile
sending the apptn or in the domain or in server manager application.

thanks for any help,

Raul Rego
NJPIES

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Delegate entries for people who are still there.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..