From: Bob Donald on
Great, thanks for the update! I've been using the bluetooth headsets and
saw these before, just never heard any personal reviews to push me forward
on it. Definitely have to check it out.

Bob

From: Bob Donald on
> If you don't have a direct connect port on your car audio system, it's
> an easy way to get connected. You can set the frequency to whatever
> you want. I found the most dead air on my radio at 107.1, so I put
> it there. It'll get a road test tomorrow for both music and hands
> free phone use. In particular, I want to see how the FM deals with
> an ever changing landscape of RF interference.

I sure dont, and I aint paying the 2k that the dealership wants for the
aftermarket sync. I also dont want to be dragging the zune around with me
all the time anyways, I have a hard enough time remembering to bring my
phone in from the car LOL! It would be so much easier to dump the tunes to
the phone and pump them through the stereo as well as the on-air phone
calls. Looking forward to hearing your test results as I'm due for a new
phone soon anyways :)

Bob

From: R. Lamar Duffy on
>>Looking forward to hearing your test results as I'm due for a new
> phone soon anyways :)

Likewise. My problem w/ any wireless phone system has been, B/T road noise
& my tinnitus, I can't get the earpiece loud enough to understand speech
over the phone. I've wondered how a solution like this might do.

Lamar

From: Bob Donald on
Awesome! Sounds like it would fit my situation perfect, thanks for the
update. Have you had a chance to test it on incoming calls? I'm sure it
works well, just curious as to the interaction. Like you, I can live with
the trade-off, as anything I'd be demo'ing in the car would be burned to CD
anyways. Makes me want to get a ventriloquist dummy, call a buddy, and look
for stop lights :) Then again, with my class of friends it's probably not
the best idea in Detroit City. They'd get me shot and think it's funny.