From: John Braner on
Is anyone getting into the Cakewalk site? I just get "Bad Request" since last night (my time)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: kitekrazy on
John Braner wrote:
> Is anyone getting into the Cakewalk site? I just get "Bad Request" since
> last night (my time)

It does that only in Firefox. Use IE.
From: Nil on
On 16 Jan 2010, kitekrazy <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote in
cakewalk.audio:

> John Braner wrote:
>> Is anyone getting into the Cakewalk site? I just get "Bad
>> Request" since last night (my time)
>
> It does that only in Firefox. Use IE.

Not for me - I'm getting <http://www.cakewalk.com/> just fine with
Firefox.
From: Nil on
On 16 Jan 2010, Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in
cakewalk.audio:

>> Not for me - I'm getting <http://www.cakewalk.com/> just fine
>> with Firefox.
>
> That URL keeps taking me to the Reaper site. <g>

I knew it would!

btw, I bought a copy of Reaper a few weeks ago, after evaluating it
for, like, 749 days. I decided I liked enought things about it to use
it more regularly. I haven't had time to do much with it yet, but I'm
sure I will. I will say one thing, though... its MIDI features are
serviceable, but frustrating to use.

From: John Braner on
Nil wrote:
> On 16 Jan 2010, kitekrazy <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote in
> cakewalk.audio:
>
>> John Braner wrote:
>>> Is anyone getting into the Cakewalk site? I just get "Bad
>>> Request" since last night (my time)
>> It does that only in Firefox. Use IE.
>
> Not for me - I'm getting <http://www.cakewalk.com/> just fine with
> Firefox.

I'm getting it now on my laptop with Firefox. Weird...

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner