From: Ben Goldman on
sambodidley wrote:

> "Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> > kitekrazy wrote:

> > > Sonar and Acid is one of the easiest apps when it comes to
> > > configuring multi output synths.
> >
> > SONAR is excellent in the MIDI DAW department. (I haven't used my
> > ACID part one rack synth yet.) Good old fashioned WinJammer is
> > great at MIDI multi I/O too.
> >
> > -- Cheers,
> > Ben
> Even pgmusic's el cheapo PowerTracks is easy for midi and it will
> also bounce them to audio just like Sonar

Not surprised. I used to use their stand alone MIDI router to connect
WinJammer and Personal Composer.

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: kitekrazy on
Ben Goldman wrote:
> sambodidley wrote:
>
>> "Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message

>>> SONAR is excellent in the MIDI DAW department. (I haven't used my
>>> ACID part one rack synth yet.) Good old fashioned WinJammer is
>>> great at MIDI multi I/O too.
>>>
>>> -- Cheers,
>>> Ben
>> Even pgmusic's el cheapo PowerTracks is easy for midi and it will
>> also bounce them to audio just like Sonar
>
> Not surprised. I used to use their stand alone MIDI router to connect
> WinJammer and Personal Composer.

I noticed you now download Band In A Box.
From: Ben Goldman on
kitekrazy wrote:

> Ben Goldman wrote:
> > sambodidley wrote:
> >
> >>"Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message

> > > Even pgmusic's el cheapo PowerTracks is easy for midi and it will
> > > also bounce them to audio just like Sonar
> >
> > Not surprised. I used to use their stand alone MIDI router to
> > connect WinJammer and Personal Composer.
> >

> I noticed you now download Band In A Box.

har har har Not hardly. Never had it.

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: Sue Morton on
I think he meant, it's now available as a download when (the unbiquitous)
'you' buy it :-)
--
Sue Morton

From: Ben Goldman on
Sue Morton wrote:

> I think he meant, it's now available as a download when (the
> unbiquitous) 'you' buy it :-)

OHHH! I see.

Got it, kk. That was a figurative "you." ;)

--
Cheers,
Ben