From: Dave895 on
For the past two weeks, periodically hundreds (700 +) blank emails will
appear in either my Inbox or Junk Email inbox, with only Sent: None.

Any ideas what is causing this?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Dave895" <Dave895(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> For the past two weeks, periodically hundreds (700 +) blank emails will
> appear in either my Inbox or Junk Email inbox, with only Sent: None.
>
> Any ideas what is causing this?

If you have web access to the mailbox on the server, log in there and see if
the messages are in the mailbox. If so, clearly it's not Outlook's problem.
It's just downloading what the server says is there.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]