From: jeddoreboy on
my system has downloaded the same email messages 5 times this morning. These
messages are from Friday, last week, through to this morning. What could be
causing each and every message to be received more than once?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

See if something here helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]