From: promeno on
I have XP SP3 and Office 2007 and HP LaserJet M3035 printer with PCL6 driver.
When I print a presentation or slide some of the slides with linked Excel
pie charts will make text, borders, etc. that are near it disappear. So far,
the only way I've seen to reproduce the event is to have Office 2007 SP2 and
a PCL driver installed. It can be printed with High Quality and with or
without the various options listed in PowerPoint Options -> Advanced -> Print.

The workarounds I've found are to uninstall Office 2007 SP2 and go back to
SP1 or use the printers PostScript driver. I don't want to use the PS driver
since it takes longer to print certain files.

promeno