From: AK on
Need some help urgently with Win XP. My laptop boot up to a blank screen with
no icons, startup. Pressing ALT+CONTR+DEL shows that the system is running.
This happened after i uninstall IE7.

The error message is as follows:
Explorer.exe - entry point not found
The procedure entry point InternetCrackUrlW could not be located in the
dynamic library WINNET.dll

Anyone can help?

From: Will Denny on
Hi

After you have opened the Task Manager go to File>New Task(Run...) and type
in

explorer

Do your icons appear then?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Shell/User

Please reply to the Newgroups

From: AK on
Nope, nothing happens. The same error message appears again. Any advise?

From: AK on
Hi Will

Any advise?