From: Neil Jones on
I have been looking for blogging clients on Debian to publish to a
Wordpress site. All the research on the Internet recommends Blogilo ar
b2evolution. I could not compile Blogilo after downloading and
installing all the recommended libraries and tools. As for b2evolution,
I am experiencing error messages by aptitude about some configuration
script.

I am looking for a WYSIWYG blogging client. Is there any tool that will
allow you to do that from Debian?

Thank you in advance.

NJ
From: John Hasler on
NJ writes:
> As for b2evolution, I am experiencing error messages by aptitude about
> some configuration script.

What message are you seeing? I just installed 2.4.2-4 on Sid with no
problems.
--
John Hasler
From: Magnate on
"Neil Jones" <myself(a)dev.null> wrote in message

> I have been looking for blogging clients on Debian to publish to a
> Wordpress site. All the research on the Internet recommends Blogilo ar
> b2evolution. I could not compile Blogilo after downloading and installing
> all the recommended libraries and tools. As for b2evolution, I am
> experiencing error messages by aptitude about some configuration script.
>
> I am looking for a WYSIWYG blogging client. Is there any tool that will
> allow you to do that from Debian?

I just use Wordpress. What does a "blogging client" do that wordpress
doesn't??

CC