From: Jim Saurman on
I'm having repeated crashs/BSOD due to WIND502U.SYS which is a driver file
associated with the MOTOROLA WU830G USB 2.0 WIRELESS RECEIVER.

I've tried to update the driver, I have the latest available, which is
version 1.4.46.23
I've tried uninstalling it completely and reinstalling it from scratch.

I have not installed any new hardware or software.
I'm running it on a H/P A824N.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
From: Iceman on
On 06 Jul 2006 21:18:41 GMT, Jim Saurman wrote in message

> I'm having repeated crashs/BSOD due to WIND502U.SYS which is a driver file
> associated with the MOTOROLA WU830G USB 2.0 WIRELESS RECEIVER.
>
> I've tried to update the driver, I have the latest available, which is
> version 1.4.46.23
> I've tried uninstalling it completely and reinstalling it from scratch.
>
> I have not installed any new hardware or software.
> I'm running it on a H/P A824N.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks!

You don't state the error messages you get, but here is a possibility:

"Error Message: STOP 0x000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"