From: Peter Foot on
The architecture of the Bluetooth stacks is quite different between the
desktop and device versions of Windows. On the desktop you can use the
BluetothDeviceInfo.SetServiceState to enable a COM port for a device (but
the method will not return the COM port name), once you can find the port
name yourself you can use regular SerialPort code. The library attempts to
abstract the differences between the stacks where possible but sometimes the
differences are too big.

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP

From: Bobby J. on
Thanks, you have been a big help. One last question...Are people allowed to
use these Bluetooth assemblies in their applications for selling commercial
products?