From: rehan on
All these issues are resolved by Photostory so why not use that for the
slideshows?

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org

From: LarryINmich on
"rehan" wrote:
> All these issues are resolved by Photostory so why not use that for the
> slideshows?
> > -- > Rehan> www.rehanfx.org

Because I stumbled on WWM 18 months ago mebbee, and it appeared to be The
Answer, and was free with XPSP2? So I spend months using it, BUT never had
a DVD burner. When I got a nice $100 (?) USB DVD burner, I started
"attempting" to burn my WMM files to DVD. But that is a whole other issue as
many posts testify.

NOW I got the SSM SlideShowMaker 4 or so months ago? BUT it does NOT work
same as WWM, Duuuh MS!!!!!!!!! The 'commands' for transitions and video
fancies, are different, as are other portions. So MS gave Workgroup R the
task of making a SSM similar to WWM. SIMILAR. Duuuhhhh. I can just see our
current set of skywalkers having to deal with new formats every flight.....

So yes I tried. I swore. I curse MS for its brash insensitividy in regards
to human habits, and the fact that Workgroup R already had the work half done
already in code.

Nuff said.

PS TO ALL

Currently my ONLY "DVD" version of any of my AVI files is a what, SVCD????
yep, done 6 mos ago. Nebber have been able to make a true DVD.....
From: LarryINmich on
Reply posted but site or MS too bizzy to deal with it....????
Closed the window
L.

From: rehan on
> NOW I got the SSM SlideShowMaker 4 or so months ago? BUT it does NOT
work
> same as WWM, Duuuh MS!!!!!!!!! The 'commands' for transitions and video
> fancies, are different, as are other portions. So MS gave Workgroup R the
> task of making a SSM similar to WWM. SIMILAR. Duuuhhhh. I can just see
our
> current set of skywalkers having to deal with new formats every
flight.....

> So yes I tried. I swore. I curse MS for its brash insensitividy in
regards
> to human habits, and the fact that Workgroup R already had the work half
done
> already in code.

Hi Larry,

If you can come out of your rage, you may liek to explain what exactly you
are talking about? "SSM SlideShowMaker 4" is not a product from Microsoft.
All your curses to MS are unjustified.