From: Tony Houghton on
After I mount an NFS share with Nautilus I get an "Unable to mount..."/
DBus.Error.NoReply error dialog several minutes later, even though the
mount was successful. I don't know which package to report this bug
against.

Is there a way to identify which process owns an X window? The only bit
of info from xprop that looks like it might help is:

WM_CLASS(STRING) = "gnome-panel", "Gnome-panel"

but if the error really is from gnome-panel, which applet?

Perhaps it's because I've got the Disk Notifications daemon running. Is
this deprecated? I'm not sure whether it still serves a purpose because
I thought all disk stuff was handled by Nautilus nowadays, but I had a
vague idea the daemon is still useful because it's what lets you know
when there's still data to sync before you can safely remove a drive.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk

Pages: 1
Prev: bug in sort?