From: Bill P on
Using win XP home sp3.
Is there an app that will time how long it takes for a machine to boot up.
Regards Bill

From: Alias on
Bill P wrote:
> Using win XP home sp3.
> Is there an app that will time how long it takes for a machine to boot up.
> Regards Bill

Yeah, it's called a stop watch.

--
Alias
From: Bill P on
No Good. How do you know when to stop the watch . SA

From: Alias on
Bill P wrote:
> No Good. How do you know when to stop the watch . SA

I stop it when the little Internet screens appear in the systray. I
doubt an app in Windows will be able to time what happens before Windows
loads.

--
Alias
From: Bill P on
On my machine that is not the end of the boot.