From: Shenan Stanley on

clr wrote:
> Shenan Stanley said:
> "Or you can pay someone to do what I just suggested. ;-)"
>
> OR, I can just say "THANKS ANYWAY", again, and seek my simple answer
> elsewhere.......which is the alternative I choose. ;-)
>
> Vaya con Dios,
> Chuck, CABGx3
>
> P.S. Along with all your politically-correct updates, testing, etc,
> you might also consider adjusting your own system clock so your
> answers don't appear in the postings before the OP's
> questions.....:-)

It is now 9:05PM where I am at. You posted at 9:53PM. Your system time is
off. Not mine. ;-)

As for politically correct - nothing politically correct, just actually
correct. I call them like I see them and you have become an @$$ (posted
that way to make it through filters - not to be politically correct) at the
end - an incorrect @$$ no less.

Please, give a link to where you posted so we can see what you posted, what
you got for answers, etc... Or, just pretend you know better and move on -
makes no difference to me or most people here. Just determines if you have
the SAQ to backup what you say or no gumption at all. ;-)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Shenan Stanley on
clr wrote:
<snipped>
> you might also consider adjusting your own system clock so your
> answers don't appear in the postings before the OP's
> questions.....:-)

http://www.timetemperature.com/tzfl/tampa.shtml

Since the newsgroups most of the time take the time from your computer and
adjust it for everyone else... Did you 'spring forward' twice on accident?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

First  |  Prev  |