From: Pete Rittwage on
David Horrocks wrote:
>> There is another emulator called HOXS that is said to be closer, but I
>> don't have as much luck with that one. For openers, it emulates a PAL 64
>> only.
>
> I should look at NTSC. Its has not been a priority for me as the vast
> majority of my metal banging software collection is for PAL. Is missing NTSC
> the only reason for having problems loading copy protected images?
>
> David

Most (but not all) of my Rapidlok-protected images are in NTSC. Most of
the disks that I actually get sent to image are NTSC, while of course
most of the ones that others donate are PAL.

It would help and be greatly appreciated- I'm not sure how easy it'd be
to do in your emulator.

--
-
Pete Rittwage