From: Andrew Wiskow on
Are there any retailers still selling these? I was out of the country
for the last several years, so I sort of missed these while they were
being sold on QVC. Now I'd like to get one and try it out, so if
anyone knows where I can buy one, please let me know. Thanks!

And Happy New Year, everyone!

-Andrew Wiskow
(aka Balzabaar)
SysOp - Cottonwood BBS
(951)242-3593

From: James on
Andrew,

There's a new one on Amazon.com, and a used one on Ebay, both US
sellers. Search for "Commodore 30 Games" to find on either site.

There *was* an individual in this group who had purchased a few extra
ones for resale, but I don't remember offhand who it was. Maybe they'll
see your post and speak up.

James
www.cbm264.com

From: Tristan Mumford on
Andrew Wiskow wrote:

> Are there any retailers still selling these? I was out of the country
> for the last several years, so I sort of missed these while they were
> being sold on QVC. Now I'd like to get one and try it out, so if
> anyone knows where I can buy one, please let me know. Thanks!

I hate to say this, but I still see them in the stores here (Australia). The
Target here still has pretty much the stock they started with. Or at least
they did a couple of days before Xmas. I'd have to take another look
though.

> And Happy New Year, everyone!

Happy new year to you too!

--
-----> http://members.dodo.com.au/~izabellion1/tristan/index.html <-----
===== It's not pretty, it's not great, but it is mine. =====
From: Clockmeister on

"Tristan Mumford" <xtristan.xmumford(a)xgmail.xcom> wrote in message
> Andrew Wiskow wrote:
>
>> Are there any retailers still selling these? I was out of the country
>> for the last several years, so I sort of missed these while they were
>> being sold on QVC. Now I'd like to get one and try it out, so if
>> anyone knows where I can buy one, please let me know. Thanks!
>
> I hate to say this, but I still see them in the stores here (Australia).
> The
> Target here still has pretty much the stock they started with. Or at least
> they did a couple of days before Xmas. I'd have to take another look
> though.

Is it a new batch or the one from last year and how much are they now?

Last Christmas they flew out of the stores at least locally but I haven't
looked for them this year.

From: BigRed on

> Is it a new batch or the one from last year and how much are they now?

I was in a store the other day and there was one (only) on clearance for
$30 - not quite sure which store I was at though.

So has there been a new batch without the colour fault then ???