From: Sorooshster on
Hi Turbot,
You should be able to do this if you save the file from the web link to your computer.  Then add the VI to a PDA project for an emulator (I used a Windows Mobile 5.0 Emulator).  You then just need to make a build specification by right clicking on Build Specifications and selecting New Application.  Make the Event Structure Demo.vi a top level VI and then build and deploy.  I have attached a few screen shots that will help you.  This first is my project, the second is the build specification showing the VI added as a top level VI.  The last is the emulator running the vi.  I hope this helps.

PDA Build Spec.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/346407/1/PDA Build Spec.jpg

Emulator.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/346407/2/Emulator.jpg

PDA Project.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/346407/3/PDA Project.jpg
From: turbot on
Please see my screen shot. Still cannot work.

shot1.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/346520/1/shot1.jpg

shot.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/346520/2/shot.jpg
From: Ipshita_C on
Hi Turbot,
The files that you have mentioned are used by the Microsoft Visual Studio Environment for compilation and it seems that somehow it cannot find the path for these files. Are Microsoft Visual Studio and LabView installed on the same drive in your computer?
Ipshita C.