From: turbot on
I amusing the example from
But when building it, it said 2 files missing as attached, 'windows.h' and&nbsp;'commctrl.lib'.
I searched and found their path on disk as below.
\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\PDA\Utilities\VC\SmartDevices\SDK\PocketPC2003\Include\windows.h \Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\PDA\Utilities\VC\SmartDevices\SDK\PocketPC2003\Lib\armv4\commctrl.lib \Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\PDA\Utilities\VC\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Include\Armv4i\windows.h \Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\PDA\Utilities\VC\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK\Lib\ARMV4I\commctrl.lib
&nbsp;

shot.JPG:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/345007/1/shot.JPG
From: Sorooshster on
Hi Turbot,
So what exactly is your question?&nbsp; Were you not able to complie the project even after browsing to those files?&nbsp;
From: turbot on
No, any suggestion?
From: Sorooshster on
Hi Turbot,
Did you try to take one of the VIs in the file and build it into an .exe using the application builder?&nbsp; There are just examples of how the even structure works, they aren't really intended to be built into an exe.&nbsp; Which one did you try to build?&nbsp; What version of LabVIEW did you use to build it?&nbsp; Thanks.
&nbsp;
From: turbot on
There are only one vi actually. it should may not related to event structure. I am trying to build the one of emulator. I am using 8.5 for both LV and PDA module.