From: Geoff Schaller on
OLE Experts.

If I generate an automation server for a COM object I seem to have no
trouble with string arrays but can I use Byte Arrays? Do you know what
data type this translates to on the VO side?

Thanks,

Geoff Schaller

From: Carlos Rocha on
I'm not an expert, but...

You have 2 function to deal with ByteArrays:

__OLEClientByteArrayAsString - receives the ByteArray as a string

and

__String2ByteArray - selfexplained

--
Carlos Rocha