From: John Gosub on
Hello to All, I now upgrade my computer to Win 7 and my platform VO 28
to the latest Build 2837 and all my 3rd partly tools, everything works
well except Graphics4vo that only display my shell window on the top
half of the screen. My screen resolution setting is 1440 x 900 which
is recommended. Can someone give me some ideas how to fix this
problem.

Thanks!!
John Gosub
From: Geoff Schaller on
John,

This really isn't anything to do with VO or Graphics4VO (I presume you
have been in touch with Fed?).

You need to look at the process you use to fill your shell. If the image
is not scalable then you need to find a different image. 1440x900 is a
pretty small resolution these days (it must be an old laptop you're
using). My laptop is 1920 x 1200 and I don't have any problems along
these lines. You will need to provide more details about how you show
your shell.

Geoff

From: Fred Killet on
Hi,

I tried it and found no problem using Graphics4VO in that consellation. The
error must have an other reason. Graphics4VO works ok!

Kind regards,
Fred

--

Fred Killet