From: Jason Huang on
Hi,

In my Dotnet Framework 3.5 C# Windows Form project, I have a Crystal Report
10 report document.
I also have an installation project on that project.
My question is what Assemblies do I need to add into the installation
project, so that the client can open the Crystal Report document?
Thanks for help.

Jason

From: Mr. Arnold on
Jason Huang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my Dotnet Framework 3.5 C# Windows Form project, I have a Crystal Report
> 10 report document.
> I also have an installation project on that project.
> My question is what Assemblies do I need to add into the installation
> project, so that the client can open the Crystal Report document?
> Thanks for help.
>

> Jason

You should post to a Crystal Report forum. You can use Bing or Goggle to
find one.
From: Jason Huang on
Find and run the CRRedist2008_x86.msi, it is in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\Bootstrapper\Packages\CrystalReports10_5

"Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com>
???????:u$sO$BN%23KHA.1888(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...