From: christianlott1 on

http://project64.c64.org/games/m-z/sargo210.zip

From: Russg on

"christianlott1" <> wrote in message news:
"Russg" <> wrote:
>> > Thanks a lot.
>>
>> Umm.. Does anyone know how to get the menu
>> in Sargon III? I've tried most key and joystick
>> combinations. (except the right CNTRL button
>> I use for joy2 fire).
>
> http://project64.c64.org/games/m-z/sargo210.zip
Thanks for the site.
I accidented on what I was looking for.
Hold the TAB key and hit the correct letter,
eg. TAB/I for invert board TAB/S to swap sides.
hit the ` key (~ key) for the ESC key to go
between move list and board view.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: RAMLink disk and docs?