From: Russg on
Hello.
I'm trying to load SARGON3A.D64 in Frodo for
the PC.
I can load and run the BASIC program examples,
but can't figure how to put the image so it loads.
I did some searching of FAQs and this group,
but thought I'd just ask here.

From: user on

"Russg" <russgilb(a)MUNGEsbcyahoo.net> wrote in message news:eQYHh.5752$M65.2648(a)newssvr21.news.prodigy.net...
> Hello.
> I'm trying to load SARGON3A.D64 in Frodo for
> the PC.

http://www.computerbrains.com/ccs64/ DOS`y

http://www.viceteam.org/ <<<

I personally like this one.<<<

From: bogax on
On Mar 8, 11:44 am, "Russg" <russg...(a)MUNGEsbcyahoo.net> wrote:
> Hello.
> I'm trying to load SARGON3A.D64 in Frodo for
> the PC.
> I can load and run the BASIC program examples,
> but can't figure how to put the image so it loads.
> I did some searching of FAQs and this group,
> but thought I'd just ask here.

Tools>Prefreences>[standard tab]choose a device and browse your .d64

probably starts with the standard
LOAD "*",8 (assuming you chose device 8)
RUN

(it did for me anyway)

From: Russg on

"bogax" <> wrote in message news:> On Mar 8, 11:44 am, "Russg" <russg...@>
wrote:
>> Hello.
>> I'm trying to load SARGON3A.D64 in Frodo for
>> the PC.
>> I can load and run the BASIC program examples,
>> but can't figure how to put the image so it loads.
>> I did some searching of FAQs and this group,
>> but thought I'd just ask here.
>

> Tools>Prefreences>[standard tab]choose a device and browse your .d64
>
> probably starts with the standard
> LOAD "*",8 (assuming you chose device 8)
> RUN
>
> (it did for me anyway)

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm doing something
wrong. I put the SARGON3A.D64 in the 8
device of Tools Preferences. Then I try
LOAD"SARGON3A.D64",8 OR 8,1
and get device not present or other error.
or LOAD"*",8 OR 8,1 and get an error.
I think maybe I have to crate a folder named
SARGON and put the .D64 in that.

From: christianlott1 on
On Mar 10, 11:59 am, "Russg" <russg...(a)MUNGEsbcyahoo.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the advice. I think I'm doing something
> wrong. I put the SARGON3A.D64 in the 8
> device of Tools Preferences. Then I try
> LOAD"SARGON3A.D64",8 OR 8,1
> and get device not present or other error.
> or LOAD"*",8 OR 8,1 and get an error.
> I think maybe I have to crate a folder named
> SARGON and put the .D64 in that.

You will get more help if you were using vice. Most of us are.

OTOH, did you try typing:

LOAD"$",8

did a directory list?

 |  Next  |  Last