From: AL on
I am trying to get one cell to return a specific value when another cell has
a letter
entered into it. example: If R is typed in a column serveral times on
differant rows the next column would return 15 as a value each time. Does
anyone know how I can do this? If something other than R is entered in the
column that uses text the corrasponding cel would return 0.
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
=IF(A1="R",15,0) or =15*(A1="R") and copy down.
--
David Biddulph