From: acetoolguy on
I'm self employed, for record keeping I have an invoice, expence report and
balance sheet. I fill out the invoice, then the expence report moving the
invoice amount to it so I get a snapshot of the week, then the totals from
there to the balance sheet. How do I get excell to make those moves for me?
--
Steve
From: Gord Dibben on
Moving things requires VBA or manual operation.

Copying things can be done via cell and sheet linking formulas.

See help on "linking"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP