From: Bill Tillick on
Hello again.
I am converting a VO2.5 program to VO2.8 and have recompiled OK. But
when I try to execute the program I get the message that
"CAVORT20.DLL is missing....". If I copy CAVORT20.DLL into the run
directory then the error says this is an old run time DLL!

I haven't had this since my first conversions to VO2.8, when I
discovered that I had to remove all references to CAVO25 etc from my
Path.
The Path has been "clean" for months.

I have checked the INNO make file; OK.

Can somebody help me please.

Thanks
Bill

From: Karl Faller on
Bill,
look at your third party tools - probably something is bound againt 20

Karl

From: Bill Tillick on
Karl,
Thanks, you put me onto the right track! No 3rd party tools but I was
using one of my own DLLs, and that needed recompiling to bring it up
to date.

Regards,
Bill