From: Paul Piko on
Facelift Professional for Visual Objects is a tool that reduces the amount
of work involved in converting a VO application to use the .NET Framework.
It reads VO window binary entities and reconstructs them as .NET versions,
targeting either Windows Forms or Windows Presentation Foundation. The
windows that are output can be opened in the Visual Studio forms designers.
The source code it produces can be Vulcan.NET, C# or VB.NET.

The latest update to Facelift Pro for VO includes the creation of event
handlers for Pushbutton methods, ButtonClick methods and some other commonly
used control events. These are in addition to the event handlers for windows
that Facelift already produces.

Download and install Facelift to review the documentation and see "before"
and "after" samples. The "before" code is supplied as VO AEFs. The "after"
code is a collection of Visual Studio solutions, demonstrating each of the
combinations of output language and GUI:

* Vulcan.NET Window Forms
* Vulcan.NET WPF
* C# Windows Forms
* C# WPF
* VB.NET Windows Forms
* VB.NET WPF

For more information, including a video introduction, go to
http://www.vulcanmindmeld.net/facelift.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Special price until the end of August 2010: Receive a 60 euro discount by
using the coupon code FPROVO-INTRO.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Regards,
Paul Piko

Vulcan Mind Meld
http://www.vulcanmindmeld.net

From: Paul Piko on
Willie,

> Can Facelift take winforms and convert them to wpf?

No, Facelift Pro for VO is for converting VO windows to Windows Forms or
WPF.

Regards,
Paul

Vulcan Mind Meld
http://www.vulcanmindmeld.net

From: Brian on
Paul,

Congratulations on this awesome product !

Going from VO/Vulcan.NET GUI to a more stable WinForm or WPF is a huge
step forward. To have automated a good deal of this process, is simply
great step forward for VO/ Vulcan.NET programmers.

Brian

From: Ginny Caughey on
Congratulations, Paul! Very useful. I look forward to trying it out.

--

Ginny Caughey
www.wasteworks.com

From: Jorge on
On 11 ago, 09:57, "Ginny Caughey"
<ginny.caughey.onl...(a)wasteworks.com> wrote:
> Congratulations, Paul! Very useful. I look forward to trying it out.
>
> --
>
> Ginny Caugheywww.wasteworks.com

Hello !

IF I have a vo application with extended use of bBrowser,
bArrayserver, seuixp classes, RightSle etc. What equivalences
I will meet in the new .net solution ? I know there is
in vulcan net version of all these classes , But what will
happen If I try a direct conversion ?

Best Regards
Jorge Accinelli
 |  Next  |  Last