From: Paul Piko on
Ginny,

Just sent you the VS solution....

Paul

From: Ginny Caughey on
WOW! I am impressed. Did it take long to do? That's amazing.

--

Ginny Caughey
www.wasteworks.com

From: Paul Piko on
Ginny,

> WOW! I am impressed.

Thanks!

> Did it take long to do? That's amazing.

It doesn't take long for Facelift to convert a window, even with many
controls.

Of course, if you mean did it take long to write Facelift, that's another
mattter :-)

Regards,
Paul
http://www.vulcanmindmeld.net

From: Ginny Caughey on
Paul,

<BG> What I meant was Did you have to touch the result at all, or did
Facelift do all the work automatically? Very useful tool.

--

Ginny Caughey
www.wasteworks.com

From: Paul Piko on
Ginny,

> <BG> What I meant was Did you have to touch the result at all, or did
> Facelift do all the work automatically? Very useful tool.

I imported your AEF into VO and exited. Then ran the Facelift wizard, gave
the solution a name, clicked a few times, and that was it. I didn't touch
the output at all, other than to compile it. How you received it was how it
came out of Facelift.

Regards,
Paul
http://www.vulcanmindmeld.net