From: Ginny Caughey on
Erik,

So how many different platforms do you want to run on? I develop for
Windows, Windows Mobile/Windows CE, and Windows Phone. I use C# on all of
them, but I can rarely use the same code exactly. I can use many of the same
skills, but that's about it, and I don't see this changing any time soon.

--

Ginny Caughey
www.wasteworks.com

From: E®!k /!$$E® on
To prevent repeating myself , I am out of here (for the moment...)

Erik