From: Tom Lake on
ok, run this:

instcbm remove
instcbm automatic

That will reinstall the driver. The problem is that the driver didn't get
installed. You will need to do this from an administrator command window.
To get that, you hit Windows-R, then in the box type CMD and then hit
CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER which runs the command in administrator mode.

Yes! It works once more. Thank you so much!

Tom Lake

From: Spiro Trikaliotis on
Hello,

BTW: A D9090 works with the help of a IEC2IEEE (http://www.nlq.de/)

> Still waiting. Please wont someone fix it!

Do you donate me a CMD HD in order to be able to fix it? ;)

Regards,
Spiro.

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis http://opencbm.sf.net/
http://www.trikaliotis.net/ http://www.viceteam.org/
From: Spiro Trikaliotis on
Hello,

Payton Byrd wrote:

> "Tom Lake" <tlake(a)twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:45beb505$0$5234$4c368faf(a)roadrunner.com...

>> \\.\opencbm0: The system cannot find the file specified.

It seems the installation of cbm4win did not work, or you never tried to
do it (instcbm).

> ok, run this:
>
> instcbm remove
> instcbm automatic

It's "instcbm --remove" (only needed if it was installed before), then
"instcbm --automatic" (BTW: --automatic is default with 0.4.0 and up,
thus, you do not need to specify it.)

Regards,
Spiro.

From: KilrPilr on

"Spiro Trikaliotis" <news-200605(a)trikaliotis.net> wrote in message
> Do you donate me a CMD HD in order to be able to fix it? ;)
>
> Regards,
> Spiro.
>
> --
> Spiro R. Trikaliotis http://opencbm.sf.net/
> http://www.trikaliotis.net/ http://www.viceteam.org/

YES! YES I will!! Send me your address in a private email and I will send
you a CMD HD to work with. Of course you must send it back afterwards. No
Problem!

Leo
commodore128(a)hotmail.com

From: KilrPilr on

"Spiro Trikaliotis" <news-200605(a)trikaliotis.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> KilrPilr <commodore128(a)removehotmail.com> schrieb:
>
>> HMMM, I know how to fix this! All thats needed is some CMD HD support in
>> cbm4win! :)
>
> BTW: A D9090 works with the help of a IEC2IEEE (http://www.nlq.de/)

I wish I had a D9090 or a D9060 for that matter but those are 2 items I have
never come across in my collecting days. Glad to know they work though :)

Leo